I offer a full range of audio services: recording, mixing, fixing, editing, mastering …
I have assembled a studio of quality gear that includes some very choice pieces of analog recording equipment – mics, preamps, EQs, compressors. Gear makes a difference. And great hardware is better than plugs. Because of a superior signal path, I excel at recording voice and acoustic instruments.
With full-spectrum ears, great gear and a passion for audio, you can be assured that your project will get the attention it deserves.
Here is a recent recording project, a song called A Delicate Balance.
- Original music and sound design
- Instrument tracks, especially guitar and bass. For guitars, I have just about any flavor of electric or acoustic you can think of, including 12-string electric and acoustic, nylon, and resonator.
- Location audio recording up to 192kHz/24bit
- Mix multi-track recordings into a 2-track master
- Audio clean up: both time- and frequency-based editing
- Optimize and stream content for the web and mobile devices
- Convert media formats / digitize analog content*
*supported formats include:
- Video: VHS/Beta/DV/Videodisc
- Audio: Vinyl Record / 1/4″ Reel-to-Reel / Cassette / 8-track / DAT / DVD Audio / SACD / DSD